D-Blast - an omnidirectional, rapid-firing semi-pulse mobile turret.
Sometimes you'd like to maneuver and shoot at the same time. That is possible - with turrets. Sadly, turrets are only installed onto larger ships: fregates, battleships, dreadnaughts.
But what if you built a fighter around a turret?
Well, then you'd end up with this thing.
It's a reasonable fighter with a somewhat-boring shape. It is able to rotate its weapons 360 degrees, thus allowing for unconventional combat maneuvers. Weapons are powerful and produce a reasonable amount of recoil, which can be utilized by the aforementioned turret's rotation.
- The ultimate turret - choose the aiming configuration that fits you needs best!
- Firing straight ahead - simple, classic, reliable.
- Broadside drive-by bombing, at your fingertips!
- Chased? Or maybe need a boost? Not a problem - turn the turret!
- Movement and aiming have never been so detached.