|Designer||Uranus Orbiter & Goldman|
GA Linker - collab with Goldman - a mobile auxiliary reactor carrier, that can share its power with nearby friendly fighters.
Attaching more reactors to your fighter will make it heavier, less agile and easier to hit.
That's why you build another fighter, whose sole purpose is to act as an additional reactor, one that is piloted by a good pilot, is able to dodge enemy fire and even fire back.
Meet the Linker by Goldman Aerospace. A medium-light fighter with a shitty weapon and low DPS, yet capable of sharing its reactor's power with nearby teammates.
Said reactor power doesn't have to be directed into teammate's weapons. The ship can also act as a mediocre healer, sharing its reactor for recharging teammate shields.
- The perfect pocket healer - link up with a teammate, and stay close.
- Link up with damaged teammates and use ASG to speed up their recovery.
- Link up with high-DPS ships and share your reactor to deal a lot of damage.
- This ship's fighting capabilities are extremely limited - better than nothing.
- Shoot at the enemies if you can, but remember your main purpose